Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org> on 2015/01/18 02:28:26 UTC

Next Apache Aurora IRC meeting, rescheduled for Tuesday 1/20?

Hi All,

The Aurora community regularly holds IRC meeting on Mondays at 11am PST, however this upcoming Monday (1/19) is Martin Luther King day in the United States.

Since this American federal holiday affects many folks who actively participate in our IRC meetings, shall we reschedule for the same time on Tuesday 1/20? We're close to the 0.7.0 RC, and it'd be great to strong participation in our next meeting.

Dave

Re: Next Apache Aurora IRC meeting, rescheduled for Tuesday 1/20?

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Jake!

-=Bill

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.

--
-=Bill

Re: Next Apache Aurora IRC meeting, rescheduled for Tuesday 1/20?

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
+1