Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jens Skripczynski <sk...@myrealbox.com> on 2003/05/08 20:51:46 UTC

[off-topic] contact page / webmaster email

Hi,

this is off-topic for user@ant, but I hope I can reach someone
with more knowledge.

I was searching for a person in charge of the web-site http://ant.apache.org.
There does not exist some entry like 'contcat' or 'impressum' in the navbar.

How do I locate a person in charge for a page located on 'ant.apache.org' ?

webmaster@ant.apache.org does not exist.
Usually in the footer of the pages there is a link with either an email adress
or a link where one can contact webmaster etc. But I was unable to locate a
link at the web-site.

Google search 'site:ant.apache.org webmaster' did not yield any result.

How can I reach a person incharge ?

Would it be possible some kind of link to the existing web-pages to contact
the person in charge ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Wisdom comes with age,
but sometimes age comes alone.

Re: [off-topic] contact page / webmaster email

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 8 May 2003, Jens Skripczynski <sk...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

> I was searching for a person in charge of the web-site
> http://ant.apache.org.

All Ant committers are, technically.  Legally the Ant PMC is.  See the
contributors page for information about who makes up this group.

> How do I locate a person in charge for a page located on
> 'ant.apache.org' ?

There is no single person.

Stefan