Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Fury <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/02 16:33:42 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.12 Service problem vs. Tomcat Command Line

Forgive me if I am overlooking something stupid but I
am having a problem getting ANY classes recognized via
the Tomcat service but when I run the command line
version everything works fine.

I don't recall having this problem in earlier versions
of Tomcat (circa 4.0.4)

I am running the latest J2DSK 1.4.1 and the latest
Stable Tomcat 4.1.12

I put my jars in the jre/lib/ext and Tomcat is just
not picking them up. I am also putting these classes
in the classes folder for Tomcat and no dice. I think
its strange that the Tomcat dos command line startup
finds these classes fine.

Any suggestions?

=====