Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/09/22 09:38:19 UTC

Re: How to Create Own Store

Hi Hans,

Yes it would be better to replace the current integration that's why I did not commit ye.
I'm still working on Axis 2 integration in OFBiz. I have it working as a servlet in the framework but, like you, I'd have preferred
to have it more integrated like it has been done for axis 1.4.
I will maybe commit in this state soon though. Because Alfredo and Paul, who used it as is, have requested it and I have not much
time yet to continue a tightened integration.
My hope would be that, being in the trunk, another person would pick it up and continue the integration.

Regards

Jacques

 From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>