Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Romain Deltour <rd...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/24 15:34:25 UTC

Rép : Bundle unsatisfied when using Declarative Services

Hi,

It seems I'm facing a similar issue to Mohnish's below. I have an
unsatisfied component while all its references are satisfied.

Here's the SCR info:

-> scr list
    Id   State          Name
[   8] [registered   ] converter-parser
[  10] [registered   ] XSLT Step
[   1] [unsatisfied  ] command-line
[   2] [registered   ] calabash-xproc-engine
[   9] [registered   ] Message Step
[   6] [active       ] module-registry
[   3] [active       ] expath-package-parser
[   5] [registered   ] Dynamic Calabash Configuration Factory
[   4] [active       ] module-uri-resolver
[   0] [unsatisfied  ] org.daisy.pipeline.webservice
[   7] [registered   ] script-registry
-> scr info 1
ID: 1
Name: command-line
Bundle: org.daisy.pipeline.cli (14)
State: unsatisfied
Default State: enabled
Activation: immediate
Configuration Policy: optional
Activate Method: activate (declared in the descriptor)
Deactivate Method: deactivate
Modified Method: -
Reference: script-registry
     Satisfied: satisfied
     Service Name: org.daisy.pipeline.script.ScriptRegistry
     Multiple: single
     Optional: mandatory
     Policy: static
Reference: module-registry
     Satisfied: satisfied
     Service Name: org.daisy.pipeline.modules.ModuleRegistry
     Multiple: single
     Optional: mandatory
     Policy: static
Reference: xproc-engine
     Satisfied: satisfied
     Service Name: org.daisy.common.xproc.XProcEngine
     Multiple: single
     Optional: mandatory
     Policy: static
Properties:
     component.id = 1
     component.name = command-line

I'm using scr version 1.6.0, and cleaned the cache configured in the
felix.cache.rootdir property to no avail. It works well when the
project is run with Equinox (via Eclipse PDE).

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Romain.

Re: Rép : Bundle unsatisfied when using Declarative Services

Posted by Romain Deltour <rd...@gmail.com>.
Update: I just managed to get everything working! I manually checked
all the MANIFESTS and some Import-package headers were missing or
unnecessary... I suppose it was the real issue behind SCR's
unsatisfaction.

It's weird that Tycho/PDE didn't complain at build time though, and
that all the bundles still resolved and installed. I suppose the
problem wouldn't have occurred if I used bnd to generate the MANIFEST
in the first place ;)

Thanks all for your kind help and suggestions.

Romain.

Posted by Da...@L-3Com.com.

Posted by Romain Deltour <rd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Deltour <rd...@gmail.com>.