Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by yesnid <ns...@pelco.com> on 2008/08/27 20:25:04 UTC

NMS Discovery with client

Hello All,

I created a simple C# win-forms application that receives messages from the
ActiveMQ broker. I am now trying to alter this so that I can use discovery,
can anyone explain how I would go about this in code from C# with NMS?

Thank you,

Appreciate the help.

Re: NMS Discovery with client

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Yes, ActiveMQ broker has it implemented. You can search on the website
to find out how to set it up.

My company implemented our own proprietary auto-discovery a couple of
years ago using UDP broadcasts and some middle-ware mBeans.  Until it
is added to the NMS client, you might be able to do something like
that.

Best,
Jim

Posted by yesnid <ns...@pelco.com>.