Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/30 19:47:33 UTC

Tapestry 5.3.5

Catch it while it's hot!  Yet another bug fix release for 5.3:

Apache Tapestry 5.3.5

http://tapestry.apache.org/2012/08/30/announcing-tapestry-535.html

There may be an issue with DateField inside Internet Explorer that
will have to be addressed in 5.3.6.  Since the switch from SVN to Git
(and from Maven to Gradle) it has become much easier to backport fixes
and generate releases.  We've created six releases since last November
... that's about one every two months.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Fwd: Tapestry 5.3.5

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
This bug messes up too many examples in JumpStart, so I won't be releasing a JumpStart for Tapestry 5.3.5.

Re: Tapestry 5.3.5

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tapestry 5.3.5

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tapestry 5.3.5

Posted by antalk <na...@vankalleveen.net>.
Thanks for the release :D

Im already using it on our latest development project and it works fine !

Re: Tapestry 5.3.5

Posted by robert baker <le...@gmail.com>.
Tapestry Team,

It should be explicitly said: Thanks for the continued development on
Tapestry 5.

Les Baker

Re: Tapestry 5.3.5

Posted by Christian Riedel <cr...@googlemail.com>.