Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Michael Jakl <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 09:09:32 UTC

Karma for Wiki

Hi!

Reading Ashish's post about the Wiki reminded me to ask for editing Karma for a
sub-page of the Vysper Wiki (vysper/extensions/pubsub for example).

Cheers,
Michael

Re: Karma for Wiki

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:09:32 +0200,
Michael Jakl <ja...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> Reading Ashish's post about the Wiki reminded me to ask for editing
> Karma for a sub-page of the Vysper Wiki (vysper/extensions/pubsub for
> example).
>
> Cheers,
> Michael

Look like you are member of mina-committers on confluence, and this
group got the modification rights on the vysper space.
So it should work. Perhaps someone made the modification before I can
take a look ?

Julien

Re: Karma for Wiki

Posted by Michael Jakl <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 09:48, Julien Vermillard<jv...@archean.fr> wrote:
> Le Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:42:15 +0200,
> Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> a écrit :
>> Michael Jakl wrote:
>> > Reading Ashish's post about the Wiki reminded me to ask for editing
>> > Karma for a sub-page of the Vysper Wiki (vysper/extensions/pubsub
>> > for example).
>> Granted. You should be able to update the wiki now.
> You was faster ;)

Thanks to both of you.

Michael

Re: Karma for Wiki

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:42:15 +0200,
Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> a écrit :

> Michael Jakl wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Reading Ashish's post about the Wiki reminded me to ask for editing
> > Karma for a sub-page of the Vysper Wiki (vysper/extensions/pubsub
> > for example).
> Granted. You should be able to update the wiki now.
>
> > Cheers,
> > Michael

You was faster ;)

Re: Karma for Wiki

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Michael Jakl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Reading Ashish's post about the Wiki reminded me to ask for editing Karma for a
> sub-page of the Vysper Wiki (vysper/extensions/pubsub for example).

Granted. You should be able to update the wiki now.

> Cheers,
> Michael

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Karma for Wiki

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 09:09, Michael Jakl<ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Reading Ashish's post about the Wiki reminded me to ask for editing Karma for a
> sub-page of the Vysper Wiki (vysper/extensions/pubsub for example).

Since you are a proper Vysper committer, please feel free to work on
all parts of the Vysper documentation, not only pubsub (which has
probably prio for now due to the SoC project)

  Bernd