Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ganesh g <ga...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/19 12:49:16 UTC

how to send idx in

Hi sir,

Here is a problem with:

<logic:iterate id="audioList" property="mtJobsList" name="mtActionForm"
indexId="idx">
property="filename"/></html:link>
</logic:iterate>

i want to send indexId="idx" which is in iterate tag. with <html:link> tag
as a request parameter.
I CAME TO KNOW TO USE idx.intValue() .But i didn't get how to write it in
paramName,paramId or paramProperty.
please give me the entire line code of <html:link> tag.

i worked in different ways for a week.
But i couldn't get it.
will u pls tell me the solution ?
i would be thankful to u. Bcoz it's very urgent.

Thanks & Regards
Ganesh

Re: how to send idx in

Posted by Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net>.
paramId - the name of the request parameter

paramName - the name of the bean or object to get the parameter value
from -- get the value for name unless paramProperty is specified

paramProperty - the property to pull from the object specified in paramName

So if you wanted the request param name to be 'myIndex' you could try:

         paramId="myIndex"
       paramName="idx">
   <bean:write name="audioList" property="filename"/>

Re: how to send idx in

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.
The html:link tag allows for one parameter to be set with it.  Look at
the api..  If you need to append more then one parameter then you will
have to use jstl.

Nathan