Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Rafal Rusin <ra...@intalio.com> on 2010/06/18 12:29:27 UTC

ODE 1.3.4 setup with dao-hib, tomcat 6 and MySQL, Postgres

Hello,

I updated setup package to include MySQL jars and schema.
If you need to setup ODE 1.3.4 quickly, you can grab it:
http://github.com/rafalrusin/ode/downloads

Rafał Rusin
http://rrusin.blogspot.com

Re: ODE 1.3.4 setup with dao-hib, tomcat 6 and MySQL, Postgres

Posted by Rafal Rusin <ra...@intalio.com>.
Yes, you can do that.