Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alexandre CorrĂȘa Barbosa <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/08 15:13:14 UTC

Navigation issues with Tiles and MyFaces

Hello guys,

I've been trying to integrate MyFaces 1.1.5 and Tiles 2.0.3. I think I've
got to make it work, except for one thing. Navigation.

One of my tiles is a menu. For test purposes this menu is composed by only
one <h:commandLink>. When I click on the liink rendered by this commandLink,
the request is submitted, but no navigation is performed. Checking the log
of myfaces, I've seen this message, that I think it's related to it, but I'm
not sure:

2007-05-08 09:51:05,174 143679 DEBUG [
> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl] (http-0.0.0.0-8180-2:) exiting
> from lifecycle.execute in APPLY_REQUEST_VALUES(2) because
> getRenderResponse is true from one of the after listeners

I haven't configured any listeners, so I don't know which listener causes
this.

Someone has a hint on that.

thanks in advance,
--