Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Terry Zhou <zh...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/18 10:07:17 UTC

Questions about the location attribute of binding.ejb

Hi, all,

  I found there was an EJB Integration White Paper available at
http://www.osoa.org/display/Main/EJB+Integration+White+Paper, and that
mentioned the location attribute of binding.ejb was
"corbaname:rir:host:port#ejb/JobBankServiceHome", is this the jndi
name to look up a remote ejb? Or it just contains some jndi
information, the implementation of binding.ejb will parse the string?
Or does this require a corba bridge to connect remote ejb?  Could
somebody explain it?
  Another questions is when we use binding.ejb to call a remote ejb,
some jndi connection authentication information is needed, where can I
put the information?

Thanks a lot!

Terry