Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Peter Wilkes <pw...@cowpie.acm.vt.edu> on 2006/09/05 14:36:14 UTC

Kerberos/SPENGO authentication

Hello all,

using information you all have given me i was successful in allowing a
Java Client to authenticate with a .NET webserver using NTLM.  we have
been trying to extend this now to allow a kerberos login or a SPENGO token
login and haven't been as successful. we have gotten far enough to know we
do have a kerberos token however the documentation for axis i've seen
doesnt cover a kerberos login.  has anyone been successful doing this with
axis or any other tool?

thank you for your assistance

Pete

Re: [Axis2] attaching new HTTP headers to a request/envelope

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
http://www.wso2.net/articles/axis2/java/2006/08/01/client-api-parameters#HTTP_HEADERS

Re: Kerberos/SPENGO authentication

Posted by Peter Wilkes <pw...@cowpie.acm.vt.edu>.
i wonder if i'm asking this wrong.  or maybe no one is interested.

i have code which i can use to get a SPNEGO or Kerberos token.  i would
like to attach this token to the SOAP request that axis is making to a
website so i can get authenticated.

has anyone had any success doing this? in either a full or limited
functionality?  does anyone have an example on how to attach things to the
SOAP header that axis generates for the request?

thank you to anyone that can assist.

Pete