Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/21 01:25:45 UTC

[m2] dependency versions

In http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/activemq/activemq/3.1/activemq-3.1.pom a
number of the dependencies contain versions like the following. The
dependencies don't download is it valid to use a variable?

    <dependency>
      <groupId>xstream</groupId>
      <artifactId>xstream</artifactId>
      <version>${xstream_version}</version>
    </dependency>

Re: [m2] dependency versions

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
Those are erroneous poms in the repo...

We'll be fixing those real soon.  For now, you can edit the downloaded
pom in your local repo and replace those with the correct versions.