Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by matteo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 22:53:25 UTC

JMSConduit and InMessage TTL

CXF Version 2.7.3

I'm currently tracking down an issue regarding wrong time-to-live settings
of JMS messages in JMSConduit/JMSDestination. I suspect somewhere in my code
I set a too stringent TTL for org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfiguration.
As a result my SOAP responses are dropped at "server-side" due to the
following code snippet in
org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSDestination.sendExchange(Exchange, Object):

As far as I understand, the TTL being checked here is related to the JMS
message that delivered the SOAP request: the problem is that this TTL is too
low and the processing time required to serve the SOAP response make the TTL
check fails.

*My question is: why we need to check the TTL of InMessage here? *

Thank you!

-----
matteo