Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michal Wegrzyn <mi...@onior.com> on 2012/03/26 11:41:13 UTC

RE: abort loading lazy components

Hi,

It seems that probably WICKET-4227 is not fixed. I am still getting problems in 1.5.5.

If I override ajax channel like:

@Override
protected AjaxChannel getChannel() {
        return new AjaxChannel( "0", AjaxChannel.Type.DROP );
}

Only last item is loaded and other items are in continuous loading state - see WICKET-4397.

With unique channel name:

@Override
protected AjaxChannel getChannel() {
        return new AjaxChannel( String.valueOf( System.currentTimeMillis() ), AjaxChannel.Type.DROP );
}

lazy items are loaded asynchronously, however if I try to do action which results in drop, I am getting the same exception as in Wicket-4227.

Best regards,
Michal Wegrzyn

Posted by Michal Wegrzyn <mi...@onior.com>.
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the response. I thought that simple change in existing quickstart is better than completely new quickstart, but if it is more comfortable then no problem :)

Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4470

Maybe WICKET-4397 can be already closed then, as WICKET-4470 describes everything.

Best regards,
Michal Wegrzyn

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Michal,