Posted to builds@apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/04/26 18:35:50 UTC

Can someone restart the agent on Vesta?

Looks like vesta is having issues running any build (currently, my
OpenJPA 1.3.x build took more than 30 mins. before I killed it.)

I didn't see any instructions on http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson
about how to restart hung/failed agents.  Are there docs anywhere?

-Donald

Re: Can someone restart the agent on Vesta?

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Thanks.  Which method [1] do we use to launch the slaves on Ubuntu?  The
ssh approach from the hudson master, a cron script or manually running
java under the hudson id?

[1] http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Distributed+builds

-Donald

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@apache.org>.