Posted to users@maven.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2009/04/08 18:20:01 UTC

Looking for a Maven report

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a reposrt that could provide me with the following
functionality:
->In a multimodule project, list all the artifacts of the project with their
version
->Be able to filter that list based on classifier, groupId,....

Anything of the sort out there???

Sonia

Re: Looking for a Maven report

Posted by Kyle Bober <ky...@gmail.com>.
Just noticed there is a plugin maven-overview-pluing at
http://code.google.com/p/maven-overview-plugin/ Looks like it creates a
graphic report of the dependencies. Not sure if it supports the version
numbers yet. Also, the m2Eclipse plugin has a nice view that shows the
dependency graph of artifacts for a module.

-Kyle

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:20 PM, solo1970
<so...@ericsson.com>wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am looking for a reposrt that could provide me with the following
> functionality:
> ->In a multimodule project, list all the artifacts of the project with
> their
> version
> ->Be able to filter that list based on classifier, groupId,....
>
> Anything of the sort out there???
>
> Sonia

-Act as if it were impossible to fail