Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by nikunjsurati <ni...@narolainfotech.com> on 2010/02/23 04:58:56 UTC

Exception : Tried to update an entity that does not exist..

Hi I am using ofbiz trunk. I am getting an exception while starting ofbiz.

Failure in store operation for entity [ProductFacility]:
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityNotFoundException: Tried to update an entity
that does not exist.. Rolling back transaction.
Exception: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityNotFoundException
Message: Tried to update an entity that does not exist.

RE: Exception : Tried to update an entity that does not exist..

Posted by nikunjsurati <ni...@narolainfotech.com>.
Yes I have done run-install

> Hi I am using ofbiz trunk. I am getting an exception while starting ofbiz.

> Failure in store operation for entity [ProductFacility]:
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityNotFoundException: Tried to update an entity

> that does not exist.. Rolling back transaction.
> Exception: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityNotFoundException
> Message: Tried to update an entity that does not exist.

did you do a clean-all/run-install?

  _____

View message @
http://n4.nabble.com/Exception-Tried-to-update-an-entity-that-does-not-exist
-tp1565476p1565478.html
To unsubscribe from Exception : Tried to update an entity that does not
exist.., click
< (link removed)
uYXJvbGFpbmZvdGVjaC5jb218MTU2NTQ3NnwtOTY0MTU5ODg5>  here.

Re: Exception : Tried to update an entity that does not exist..

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.