Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net> on 2005/07/19 23:04:30 UTC

J1.6: Eliminating "Customizer" in a Tabbed Pane

Hello,

I was wondering, if there is someone who knows how I can eliminate the
customizer symbol in a tabbed pane?

Thanks a lot,
Sven.

AW: J1.6: Eliminating "Customizer" in a Tabbed Pane

Posted by ap...@salesfactory.org.
You can disable them by editing

JetspeedSecurity.properties and setting

services.JetspeedSecurity.actions.allusers.disable=true

Re: J1.6: Eliminating "Customizer" in a Tabbed Pane

Posted by Stefano Bianchi <st...@softeco.it>.
I would suggest to define a new security model (security.xreg or something like that) or to apply one of those already there to the panels you need.
It depends also on which user you want ot disable it for... is it admin?
Cheers
Stefano
  Data invio: mercoledì 20 luglio 2005 0.33
  Oggetto: Re: J1.6: Eliminating "Customizer" in a Tabbed Pane

  You can edit the template directly. Not sure if there is a better approach.

  John Christopher

Posted by John Christopher <jg...@gmail.com>.