Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/08 17:26:15 UTC

Mustella sh.exe

Would anyone have any problems if I changed the line in the
flex-sdk/mustella/build.xml..

from:
    <property name="cygwinshell" value="/cygwin/bin/sh.exe" />

to:
    <property name="cygwinshell" value="sh.exe" />

I don't use cygwin so I have remove that path to get my mustella to run
everytime I work on something with a fresh copy of the sdk.

-Mark

Re: Mustella sh.exe

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I believe that's correct.