Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Debbie Moynihan <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/12 22:34:24 UTC

Google Summer of Code

Hi,
Today is the deadline for submitting an application to participate in
the Google Summer of Code.  I think this would be a good way to get
some new people participating in CXF.  I have put a list of ideas on
the wiki here: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Google+Summer+of+Code+Ideas
.  If anyone has any additional ideas or would like to be a mentor
please add to the page.   You can read more about Summer of Code here
http://code.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?topic=10442 .

Debbie

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
I added WADL [1] support to the list as I think that would be interesting
from an HTTP binding perspective. I can probably help share the mentoring
load if we get multiple students, although I'm a bit reluctant to do so as
I'm short on time at the moment...

- Dan

1. https://wadl.dev.java.net/

--