Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/11/30 11:42:52 UTC

Incubator PMC Board Report - December 2016

December 2016 Incubator report timeline:

    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2016

    Wed December 07 -- Podling reports due by end of day
    Sun December 11 -- Shepherd reviews due by end of day
    Sun December 11 -- Summary due by end of day
    Tue December 13 -- Mentor signoff due by end of day
    Wed December 14 -- Report submitted to Board
    Wed December 21 -- Board meeting

Re: Incubator PMC Board Report - December 2016

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi John

Good. Thanks for clarifying. Will add an OpenWhisk section then.

Re DNS: Yes, saw that. Thanks. So still waiting for the lists to be confirmed.

Regards
Felix

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Felix,