Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Priest <Ro...@bentley.com> on 2003/04/03 19:01:44 UTC

RE: Jasper Error wrong version of Object.class (48.0 , should be 47.0)

I did have copies of tools.jar in the server\lib and common\lib dirs. I
think that they shipped with tomcat (I am using 4.1.7). But replacing those
jars with the one from my jdk1.4.1_01 installation did not help. But I do
have another copy of 4.1.7 (without all the apps I have running in the
problem tc version) which does not have the problem and uses the same jdk. I
will examine this further. This is something I need to get working. I do
appreciate the help and input however. It gave me the places to start
looking. If all else fails then I will probably look into pre-compiling the
jsp page and configuring it as a servlet in tomcat.