Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmx.de> on 2005/07/28 20:56:12 UTC

[jcr-mapping] mapping strategy: supporting only Java beans

Another open aspect for votes or discussions is:

++ Do we want to restrict the jcr-capable classes to be only Java beans? ++

+1 from Christophe
0 from me as I would not block using only Java beans. But I would favour
to use
Java beans as default (without complex getter and setter in the xml
file) like
Christophe and as an alternative: give the user the possibility to specify
different method names for the get- and set-method's if needed but with a
more complex xml file in this case.

Regards,

Sandro