Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by tiffany <ti...@yahoo.ca> on 2007/07/10 20:56:32 UTC

Jmeter Plugin

Hi,

I am asked to write a Jmeter Plugin to retrieve data from database. Any
documentation/user manual or guidelines for this??

Actually, what is Jmeter Plugin?? A sampler?

Thanks,
  Tiffany

Re: Problems with remote test execution

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I think you've tried all you can to get client-server mode working.

You could run in batch (non-GUI) mode, and add a summariser to the
test plan (this can be done via jmeter.properties).

You can write the summariser output to the log and/or standard output.

You can then just watch standard out and/or tail the log file.

For more detailed information, you will have to get the JTL data back.
Or summarise the JTL data on the remote system using a scripting
language and just transfer the summary.

Re: Jmeter Plugin

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The JDBC sampler puts the data in the sample result; you could use a
post-processor (e.g. regular expression or perhaps BeanShell) to
extract the bits you want.

Start by having a look at the data retrieved by the JDBC Sampler using
the Tree View Listener.

Re: Jmeter Plugin

Posted by tiffany <ti...@yahoo.ca>.

Re: Jmeter Plugin