Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marouane Amraoui <Ma...@omnidata.co.ma> on 2007/04/20 20:08:10 UTC

Solution : RE: adding classpathentry with maven-eclipse-plugin

The solution is here :

  <build>

     [....]

    <plugins>

      <plugin>

        <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>

        <configuration>

          <additionalProjectnatures>

              <projectnature>org.maven.ide.eclipse.maven2Nature</projectnature>

          </additionalProjectnatures>

          <additionalBuildcommands>

              <buildcommand>org.maven.ide.eclipse.maven2Builder</buildcommand>

          </additionalBuildcommands>

          <classpathContainers>

              <container>org.maven.ide.eclipse.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER</container>

          </classpathContainers>

        </configuration>

      </plugin>

    </plugins>