Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by pkoueik <pk...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/11 08:02:46 UTC

multicore solr with dublin core and SolrNet

Hello there,
for a while now i managed to understand Solr in terms of configuration,
schemas and indexing from database and from pdfs using tika..
My goal is to provide an eLibrary system in .Net platform using solr to
fetch the searched words from database and from flat files and get the
result in Dublin Core (meaning i have to integrate dublin core in the cores'
schemas) and show the result through SolrNet ...

Any help tutorial about how i can manage to do that would be most
appreciated.
do that meaning:
 - search from both tika pdfs and database in the same time.
 - include Dublin Core as standard output of my search result.
 - embed the whole thing into SolrNet to provide the results in .Net
Framework.

PS: i am using windows 7.

Thank you again.