Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ploypyrin <ph...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/05 18:32:10 UTC

can anyone help me convert ttf font to xml font

 I want to use thai language in fo report to export to pdf but i cant convert
font

I try so many way to convert  ANGSA.TTF to ANGSA.XML more than 1 month
til now i cant do
text=':working:' />:working::working::working::working:
java -cp
fop-0.93\build\fop.jar;fop-0.93\lib\avalon-framework-4.2.0.jar;fop-0.93\lib\batik-all-1.6.jar;fop-0.93\lib\commons-io-1.1.jar;fop-0.93\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;fop-0.93\lib\xml-apis-1.3.02.jar;fop-0.93\lib\xercesImpl-2.7.1.jar;fop-0.93\lib\xalan-2.7.0.jar;fop-0.93\lib\xmlgraphics-commons-1.1.jar;fop-0.93\lib\serializer-2.7.0.jar
org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader  ANGSA.TTF ANGSA.xml

i got org/apache/fop/fonts/apps TTFReader  error i change somany version of
apache fop but get the same error

So Can anyone help me

> org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader
cause by:java.lang. ClassnotfoundException:
org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader
> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

or anyone can convert  and want to help pls give me ur email i wil send
ANGSA.ttf to u to convert and send it back to me

Re: can anyone help me convert ttf font to xml font

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
ploypyrin wrote:
> * I want to use thai language in fo report to export to pdf but i cant

Please don't post badly formatted HTML e-mails to the mailing list.
Thank you!

<snip/>

> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) or anyone can convert
> and want to help pls give me ur email i wil send ANGSA.ttf to u to
> convert and send it back to me

Michael Seeburger already sent you the metrics file on 5th July. I've
re-attached it to this mail for your convenience.

Since FOP 0.95 you can use fonts without specifying the metrics file, so
if you upgrade from 0.93 then you can skip this step completely.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: can anyone help me convert ttf font to xml font

Posted by Tom Browder <to...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 11:32, ploypyrin <ph...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I want to use thai language in fo report to export to pdf but i cant convert font I try so many way to convert ANGSA.TTF to ANGSA.XML more than 1 month til now

Can't you use the ttf font directly?  Why do you need to convert to xml?

-Tom