Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Martin Buchleitner <ma...@chaosfactory.org> on 2004/05/17 12:29:58 UTC

malformed xml error

Hi!

I am running subversion on a Debian System [1].
When i perform a checkout in the system using

 $ svn checkout file:///[repository]

it works fine. Also when i am using it per svn+ssh by

 $ svn checkout svn+ssh://maefisto/[repository]

But when i try to do this over network from another Debian machine[2] i
get following error:

  svn: Malformed XML: mismatched tag at line 5

But when i do this on another machine ( Gentoo [3] ) i do net get any
error message and the checkout perfoms well.

I already tried a few things on the server to get a hint, where my
mistake is inside. I was looking through the mailing archive, but did
not find a hint to solve this.

Where's my mistake?

Thanks, Martin

Footnote(s):
[1]  mabu@maefisto:~$ svn --version
     svn, version 1.0.2 (r9423)
        compiled May  2 2004, 11:26:55

[2]  mabu@sora:~$ svn --version
     svn, version 1.0.2 (r9423)
        compiled May  7 2004, 11:42:13

[3]  mabu@choliostro:~$ svn --version
     svn, version 1.0.2 (r9423)
        compiled May 14 2004, 17:40:18

--
Are you Anonymous? Where? ... I don't think so ...

[ mabu{at}chaosfactory{dot}org | http://www.chaosfactory.org/ ]