Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jorge Rodríguez Pedrianes <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/31 10:56:16 UTC

JCA Flow Transaction

  Hello, I have tried to use transaction using JCA Flow but I never do it
successfully

  I want to connect a lot of components that work with databases but i want
that the changes in this database
are comitted when all processes are finished, for example:

    Comp0-BEGIN]->[Comp1.0-"insert into..."]->[Comp1.1-"insert
into..."]->[Comp1.1-"insert into ...."]
                                            ->[Comp2.0-"insert into..." this
component fail]

  I want that when Comp2.0 fails the transaction rollbacks. The problem is
that if i use JCA flow, I need to commit the actual transaction before I can
start next component. In this way, I only will can roolback the current
transaction in the current component.

  I use servicemix-3.1 version. Is it possible with JCA FLOW? Do somebody
know how can I do it?

  Thank you very much