Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Frederic Bes <f....@tecost.ch> on 2005/12/22 20:32:19 UTC

web apps blocked without any trace in logs

Hello,

I have a strange behavior with tomcat.
When I deploy 2 web-apps (saying app1 and app2), there is no problem,
all goes well: conection with databases, application etc.

When I deploy 3 web-apps (+ app3), running app1 and app2 works, but when
I run the third, the browser loops without loading any page.
I stop tomcat and restart,deploy again the 3 apps.
I run the app3, and the apps2: once no problem. Loading app1=> browser
loops....

I haven't found any parameter to configure a max number of apps in
tomcat and I am using the default parameters.

Someone has an idea about this pb ?

Thanks a lot,
Fred.