Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Michael Ryan (Software Developer)" <Mi...@apollogrp.edu> on 2008/06/26 23:45:37 UTC

.Net OpenSocial implementation

I've created a project on google code, and an accompanying mailing list
for this... I'm announcing here, so that anyone following along can join
in on the other side.

http://www.opencampfire.net/
http://code.google.com/p/open-campfire/
http://groups.google.com/group/open-campfire

I won't have time to start working on this until this coming Tuesday,
but wanted to at least get some of the preliminaries setup, and announce
the group discussion list so people can join in.

--
Michael J. Ryan  --  Software Developer  --  Apollo Group

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.

Re: .Net OpenSocial implementation

Posted by Gonzalo Aune <go...@gmail.com>.
Excellent!, hope you can merge with Shindig =), if you have any doubts, just
ask here =)

G.-

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
Nice -- I'll be really interested to see the approach taken. I suspect
things won't be much different from what we've done with Java in the shindig
implementation, but I am curious as to what issues pop up.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Michael Ryan (Software Developer) <