Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/03 00:55:53 UTC

Ignite odbc driver

Hi all,
    We are trying to access ignite cache from any sql client, Razorsql in
particular.  Our understanding is that any odbc compliant tool should be
able to connect and issue sql queries against the cache. Is that a correct
assumption? We have gone through the odbc section in Ignite docs and
registered odbc driver. Next up we created user dsn and tried to access the
cache from Razorsql and ran into errors. Can anyone please confirm if our
approach and understanding about ignite odbc support is correct.

Thanks.

Re: Ignite odbc driver

Posted by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Re: Ignite odbc driver

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Murthy,

Re: Ignite odbc driver

Posted by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Val. Will get 3390 branch and see if it works. So this feature will
be available in 1.8?

Murthy.

Re: Ignite odbc driver