Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Horváth Péter Gergely <ho...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/02 14:10:16 UTC

Re: Using Kafka CLI without specifying the URLs every single time?

Hi All,

Thanks for the inputs: apparently this is an issue for which everyone tries
to come up with a solution.

I think it should be done in the core Kafka CLI; it cries for a feature
request/improvement.

I've created a JIRA issue for it; if you think it would be helpful for you
as well, please vote on it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6851

Thanks,
Peter