Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/27 11:33:41 UTC

[SUMMARY] Flink 1.16 release sync of 2022-09-27

I would like to give you a brief update of the Flink 1.16 release sync
meating of 2022-09-27.

*Currently, there are still 2 blocker issues FLINK-29348, FLINK-29431. Once
these two issues are resolved and there are no other new blocking issues,
we will start preparing rc1.*

*We still have some critical test stabilities[1] need to be resolved*

*Welcome to put forward your valuable comments on release notes[2] and
release announcement[3]*

For more information about Flink release 1.16, you can refer to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.16+Release

The next Flink release sync will be on Tuesday the 4th of October at 9am
CEST/ 3pm China Standard Time / 7am UTC. The link could be found on the
following page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.16+Release#id-1.16Release-Syncmeeting
.

On behalf of all the release managers,