Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by James Thomas <jt...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/10 08:02:30 UTC

Tech Interchange 11th April -> Host replacement & Agenda Items?

Hello Whiskers,

I was due to host the tech interchange tomorrow but have been ill with a
cold since last week. Although I can't make people ill over Zoom, my voice
is still terrible and I'm going to need a replacement host?

Also, can people post their agenda items here and (hopefully) the new host
can pick them up?

Apologies for the late notice (and thanks Matt for reminding me), it
slipped my mind as I've been off work. I'll volunteer to host April 25th as
well.

James Thomas

Re: Tech Interchange 11th April -> Host replacement & Agenda Items?

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks Chetan!

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Cc:     dev@openwhisk.incubator.apache.org
Date:   04/10/2018 04:37 AM
Subject:        Re: Tech Interchange 11th April -> Host replacement &
Agenda Items?

Hi James,

I can try to host the meeting for tomorrow

Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,