Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Tom Luo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/24 05:56:07 UTC

Apache OpenMeetings 5.0.0 M2 on Ubuntu 18.04 with Letsencrypt

Hi, all,

I have installed OpenMeetings 5.0.0 M2 on Ubuntu 18.04. I am using apache
server and I have the certificate generated by Letsencrypt. How do I
install the certificate for OpenMeetings? Is there any tutorial?

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 5.0.0 M2 on Ubuntu 18.04 with Letsencrypt

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hmm,

by "pure OM" I mean OM without any front-end proxy

So HTTP request from end-user browser will go directly to OM
In case of front-end proxy is configured: end-user browser request will be
processed by proxy, then forwarded to OM.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 5.0.0 M2 on Ubuntu 18.04 with Letsencrypt

Posted by Tom Luo <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--