Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Hans Gill <ha...@rhinosystemsinc.com> on 2000/07/27 17:05:35 UTC

Re: SAXException on process()

Hi DUDU,
    Does it say XSL ERROR? Its probably because it cant find the file.
give the full path to the file. For example if you have foo.xml and
foo.xsl in the c:\mysite\test\

then you would have the following code.

filepath= file///c:/mysite/test/
XSLTProcessor processor = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor();
XSLTInputSource inXml = new XSLTInputSource (filepath+"foo.xml");
XSLTInputSource inXsl = new XSLTInputSource (filepath+"foo.xsl");
XSLTResultTarget out = new XSLTResultTarget ("result.html");
processor.process(inXml, inXsl, out);

Try that see if it works.