Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Sergey Svinarchuk <ss...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/02/05 11:00:07 UTC

Mahout algorithms

Hi,

Where can I see all algorithms which include mahout 0.9 and documentation
for this algorithm?

Thanks,
Sergey!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Mahout algorithms

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
That is outdated unfortunately. I will send a list of current algorithms
shortly.

--sebastian

Re: Mahout algorithms

Posted by Sergey Svinarchuk <ss...@hortonworks.com>.
Wiki includes some algorithm which was removed from 0.9. I thought that
there is updated documentation.

Thanks,
Sergey!

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Chameera Wijebandara <
chameerawijebandara@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sergey,
>
> This will help.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Algorithms
>
> Thanks,
>     Chameera
>

> On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Sergey Svinarchuk <
> ssvinarchuk@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Where can I see all algorithms which include mahout 0.9 and documentation
> > for this algorithm?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sergey!
> >
> > --