Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/04/19 08:03:28 UTC

Re: Designing a University Management System

Please use rather user ML for such questions, rather than directly me, the more brains the better...

This said I'd recommend to extend Person rather than creating a new Entity. This is the best practise at large. And yes reusing
Project sounds like the best approach to me also. So create a hot-deploy component and try to reuse as much as possible by extending
and overrinding. You will find support for this way of doing things, not only in the wiki but also on the user ML... At term you
could also contribute your component and we would them integrate it as a specialpurpose component...

Good luck

Thanks

Jacques

From: <dp...@gmail.com>