Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Xavier Michel <xm...@cstahiti.com> on 2002/03/01 00:38:14 UTC

How admin can mange users screens

Hi every one,

I try to find a solution to manage a screen user's when I'm login like
admin.

When I read the source code of PortletController, ControllerAction,
PortletControl, ControlAction (like Customize...), all the customisation is
base on the longin user.

If we use the direct path to see an user screen (like
http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/user/turbine) and you try to use the
customisation ... this customize the admin screen.

I'm afraid to revrite PortletController, ControllerAction, PortletControl,
ControlAction and the Customiser screens to get the behaviour.

Some body tried to get this type feature?

Thanks by advance

Xa.