Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/04 15:46:00 UTC

Re: Installing C/C++ 8.2 in NB 12.6

In more recent JDKs, the pack200 has been removed from the JDK itself as of
JDK 14 I believe (see https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/367).  As such, it may
be necessary to locate another earlier version (maybe JDK 11 or 8 the
previous Long Term releases) of the JDK where the unpack200 is still
present.  Once selected, I believe it should be possible to unpack and
install things.

Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com