Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ying lcs <yi...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/13 05:11:44 UTC

myfaces example and blank.war

>From the get started guide, it said I can find the myfaces example and
blank.war here: http://myfaces.apache.org/gettingstarted.html

But I can't find it there. Can someone please tell me where I can find
my faces example and the blankl.war for the lastest myfaces?

Thank you.

Re: myfaces example and blank.war

Posted by Aneesha Govil <po...@gmail.com>.
That link has been broken for quite a while. If you want it fixed, vote for
this bug - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1414

Meanwhile you can look at this tutorial -
http://courses.coreservlets.com/Course-Materials/jsf.html

--Aneesha

Posted by ly...@mmm.com.
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/