Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Leonardo Gamas <le...@jusbrasil.com.br> on 2012/01/25 15:26:06 UTC

DataNode metrics for xceivers count

Hi,

Is there any DN metric for xceivers count?
I'm using Hadoop 0.20.2-cdh3u2, so i checked the source of class
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.metrics.DataNodeMetrics and i didn't
find anything related.

Thanks in advance,

--

*Leonardo Gamas*
Software Engineer

Re: DataNode metrics for xceivers count

Posted by Leonardo Gamas <le...@jusbrasil.com.br>.
Thanks Harsh, will be nice to have this metric.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Leonardo,

--
Harsh J