Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/18 23:11:39 UTC

[Trinidad] Are compatibles Trinidad and Tobago?

Hello all,

I am developing an application based on MyFaces 1.1.5, Trinidad 1.1.4 and
JBoss Seam. I have been browsing MyFaces' project stack and have found some
interesting components whose features are not present yet in Trinidad. The
question is, are all of this component libraries compatible? If not, any of
them? With Trinidad?

Thank you in advance,

- - Rafa

Re: problems with

Posted by Jörg Niepenberg <j....@googlemail.com>.
I am using Tomcat 6.0.14 and MyFaces / JSF 1.2.
Before i used MyFaces 1.1.5 where my links did work but the layout wasnt...

Re: problems with

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

problems with

Posted by Jörg Niepenberg <j....@googlemail.com>.
Hello all,

Re: [Trinidad] Are compatibles Trinidad and Tobago?

Posted by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rafa,