Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Stephen Bannasch <st...@concord.org> on 2002/02/26 05:51:09 UTC

keeping multiple elements from being split across pages

The following fo is produced by the docbook v1.49 xsl stylesheets and produces a figure caption followed by an image.  Unfortunately these elements are sometimes split across pages.

<fo:block end-indent="24pt" text-align-last="justify">
  <fo:inline keep-with-next.within-line="always">
    <fo:basic-link internal-destination="ccprobe-interface">
      1.2. A schematic block diagram of the CCProbe Interface.
    </fo:basic-link>
  </fo:inline>
  <fo:inline keep-together.within-line="always">
    <fo:leader keep-with-next.within-line="always" leader-pattern="dots"/>
    <fo:basic-link internal-destination="ccprobe-interface">
      <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="ccprobe-interface"/>
    </fo:basic-link>
  </fo:inline>
</fo:block>

I would like to make sure that the title of a figure and the imagedata for that figure are not split across pages in my fo output.

Should the inline attribute keep-with-next.within-line="always do this?

Thanks

--

-- Stephen Bannasch
   Director of Technology, Concord Consortium