Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/08/04 08:19:13 UTC

Documentation for old versions of Iceberg

Hi Team,

Some users has problems with the Hive integration. I have noticed that the official site now contains the new documentation for catalog handling, but that is not yet available for the users as we are in the process of the release.
Is there a way to access the old version of the documentation?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Documentation for old versions of Iceberg

Posted by Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io>.
We can add back the old documentation under a heading for 0.10.x. We do
some similar things in the Spark docs where we have to account for
different Spark versions and Iceberg versions. And I like Eduard's
suggestion to take a look at the docs in the release tags. Nice to have
those.

--
Ryan Blue
Tabular

Re: Documentation for old versions of Iceberg

Posted by Eduard Tudenhoefner <ed...@dremio.com>.
Hi Peter,