Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Dan Rosanova <da...@microsoft.com> on 2016/03/24 20:08:13 UTC

NiFi and Event Hubs!

Hello NiFi friends!
I'm the program manager for Azure Event Hubs. I was delighted to see Event Hubs in NiFi and wanted to know a little but more about it and how we can support the community better.

I also wanted to inquire if you're using our native java client or Proton-J directly? I'll dig in over the weekend to see. I had this come to my support team today and realized we've got a blind spot here.

Finally, I wondered if anyone would like to do a presentation to our Azure Advisors group or a public webinar about NiFi and Event Hubs (and other toys in your toolbox).

Kind Regards,
-Dan Rosanova

Re: NiFi and Event Hubs!

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dan

>From here [1] you can see we're using
com.microsoft.eventhubs.client:eventhubs-client:0.9.1

Always happy to engage on making such integrations strong and
educating folks on NiFi.

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-azure-bundle/nifi-azure-processors/pom.xml