Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2002/01/22 14:25:57 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/webapp/stylesheets/news isyndicate.xsl

> From: Morrison, John [mailto:John.Morrison@uk.experian.com]
>
> iSyndicate has gone, yes, but the company which bought them
> still does feeds.  It has 30 day trials

Which will end Jan 31 :(

> and may be purswaded to
> set up a demo registration for Cocoon... if people think it's
> worth it...

IIRC they ask $500/mo. Do you have such an argument so they give away an
account? If yes, go ahead...

> or are we happy to have just the two sources?

I do not see a choice right now.

Vadim

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>>From: Morrison, John [mailto:John.Morrison@uk.experian.com]
>>
>>iSyndicate has gone, yes, but the company which bought them
>>still does feeds.  It has 30 day trial
>>
>Which will end Jan 31 :(
>
>>and may be purswaded to
>>set up a demo registration for Cocoon... if people think it's
>>worth it...
>>
>IIRC they ask $500/mo. Do you have such an argument so they give away an
>account? If yes, go ahead...
>
>>or are we happy to have just the two sources?
>>
>I do not see a choice right now.
>
>Vadim

What about xmlhack news at http://www.xmlhack.com/cdf.cdf ?

Sylvain